How to Grant Analytics Access
For 95% of all our engagements, one of the first steps in the process is granting Aspiro Agency access to your Google Analytics Account.
You can add users in Analytics at the account, property, or view level. The level at which you add a user determines that user’s initial access. For example, if you add a user at the view level, that user belongs to the account, but initially has no permissions at the account or property level. You can change permissions for a user at any time.
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user’s Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.